Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Happy 6months!

Dear G3--

Happy half birthday! I have so many things I want to share with you and teach you. There is a lot to know about life and it is hard to know where to begin. I have learned a lot about life through experiences. Good and bad. Sometimes I didn't learn the lesson the first time and continued to re learn. We learn from our history. If only we could live life backwards, things might be easier.

Love. Love is a strange thing. I have been in love and I have thought I was in love many times. Love can fill you up. Love can make you feel unstoppable. Love should be given unconditionally and should never physically hurt. Love should not make you be someone you are not. Love can hurt when it is given and not returned. Love is always worth giving and should be done carefully. Be careful with your heart and with others. I was never really sure I knew what love was until the day you were born.

Faith. Faith is hard for me to trust and believe in. People will tell you to relax and have faith. Enjoy life. Please relax. Have faith. Things will work out.

Forgiveness. This can be a hard one. We often feel we are wronged, mislead, mistreated, and lied to. Please let the little things go. Sometimes things seem unforgivable. Forgive them anyway.


There will be more to come.

I will always love you!

Momma

No comments: