Friday, February 18, 2011

Children's Hospital and other fun events

It took many practice tries, but he will now use the mask.


Happy to get x-rays. He was able to talk the nurse out of six stickers.




You want me to do what?
So G3 picked up some kind of virus. He was having trouble breathing Wednesday night. He would wake up and say help, breathe , hurts momma. It was scary. I took him to the pediatrician and she sent us out for xrays at Children's Hospital. We ended up being discharged home. This required us to give him nebulizer treatments every 4 hours. I though deal. We get to go home. The insurance did not. They would cover the liquid medicine for the nebulizer, but not the nebulizer. They believed he could use an inhaler. I bought the inhaler and then proceeded to wish unhappy thoughts on the insurance people. I am happy to report he is in better spirits. I am tired from giving the every 4 hour treatments. He is a trooper and announces after each treatment, "I all better."

No comments: