Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Planting A Sunflower Seed

We had to put the dirt in water to make it expand...


Then we had to mash the dirt up...



We planted sunflower seeds...


1 2 3 magic


We placed the pot in the window to watch it grow. I hope it works, if not I will buy one to put in the pot.


Funny story with the sunflower. I wanted to grow clover for St. Patrick's Day. I could not find seeds. I think the young workers at Target thought that I was asking for something else when I asked for Clover Seeds. Oh well. I did find them on line for a bargain price of $2.00. With Shipping for only $18.00. Oh the things we do for our children.
P.S. The toilet water has magically turned to green during the month of March. I am absolutely certain when I told the target workers this they were ready to report me.

No comments: