Tuesday, January 13, 2009

car seat stalker





So G3 is getting too big for his infant car seat. He is not quite big enough for the next size. I need to find a safe and affordable convertible car seat. You think this would be no big deal. I have been to multiple stores and websites. This is like buying a house. They even have new car seat that a race car driver designed for $450. It is suppose to be the deluxe version and the safest. That would be grand if I were driving on a race track. I have found myself stopping complete strangers in stores and restaurants to ask about car seats. I follow them in the store and wait for the right moment to approach. This is getting out of hand. I need to just pick one. I have even gone so far to call the car manufacturer to ask about the rear airbag. Have they tested it with infants? Is it safe? Can I turn it off?

The baby in the picture is sleeping and looks like she loves the car seat.

No comments: