Tuesday, January 6, 2009

So long to the breast pump.....

So long and good riddens to the Medela Breast Pump. I am so thankful to not have to hear the in and out suction noise of the machine which resembles the sound of a milker at a farm. Medela, you have oh so cleverly hidden the pump in a briefcase looking bag with your brown and blue color scheme. This color does not work with anything. I will not miss dragging that bag everywhere and I mean everywhere. I have pumped at work, in the bathroom at a truck stop, in a McDonald's bathroom, at my mother-in-laws retirement home,in the back of a church, in a car, at the salon, and in a friends bathroom. I have pumped in 4 different states. I will not pump here or there. I Will not pump anywhere. I will not miss turning up the television to hear over the pump. I will no longer feel like a pervert sitting at my desk at work with my top up and pumping while people walk around. I will no longer miss the extra cord in my car. It is hard enough to manage a cell phone cord and a radar detector cord. Pumping in the car while driving was not fun and sometimes not so discrete. I am sure I almost crashed a line of semi truck drivers. I will not miss the night shift of pumping in the dark...trying to be discrete as to not wake the whole house.

It is with great pleasure and joy that I bid you fair well.


Sincerely

Hell on Heels

No comments: