Friday, September 12, 2008

Lack of Sleep




The Husband and I have not had a lot of sleep. A prime example (please let this be from no sleep) I requested the husband to pick up a baked chicken from the grocery store for dinner. I was too tired to cook. When he got home with the chicken, I asked that he put it in the toaster oven on warm. I went to feed G 3. Part way through the feeding a smelt something burning. There was smoke coming from the kitchen. He put the chicken in the oven. It was still in the plastic bag with the paper sticker. He went outside to mow.

I rescued the chicken with one hand. I was still feeding G3 and trying to keep him latched.

Will he ever let me sleep?

1 comment:

Gerry said...

The Husband ???????? whats up with this? Please refer the the Husband as "King George" He is the man