Thursday, September 25, 2008

Mom's little helper










G3 helped me make cookies. We baked cookies to thank my massage therapist for all her help during the pregnancy. I have known Sheila for awhile now. She massaged me when I was single, engaged, married, and pregnant. She can still look at me in the eyes with a straight face. She has not seen what my lovely post pregnancy body looks like. I am nervous about getting a post baby massage. What does one do to prevent your boobs from leaking during the massage. Do you tape the nipple shields on with duct tape? Do you wear the big nursing bra? I am just afraid that I will turnover half way through the massage and shoot her eye out with milk. I wonder if she gets hazard pay.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She does not in fact get hazard pay, but can honestly say that she has yet to experience the dreaded breast milk squirt to the eye. And she wants to see you and the kiddo because she knows that you need a massage desperately by now.

By the way, this is Sheila if you hadn't figured that out. Thank you so much for the cookies. They were delicious! Sorry I missed you the other day. I've been meaning to call and thank you but I keep forgetting to have the girls get your phone number for me. Anyway, give me a call sometime or stop in for a massage one of these days. Don't worry about the "post baby body"...trust me, I've seen it all!