Saturday, September 13, 2008

Not on the good couch






Were you ever told not to use the good silverware, towels, furniture etc. as a child? I remember being told not to use the good scissors. I would think, so I am suppose to use the bad scissors. We took G3 to his grandmas house last night for dinner. She has a lime green couch with a note that specifically instructs you not to sit on it. Well, he sat on the couch. I don't think anyone has every sat on that couch in 50 years.

Anyway we were invited for dinner. The grandmother asked several times if I would feed the baby before we came over. I think she was afraid I would whip out my breast in the main dining room amongst the silver and china. I refrained from any breast exposure. Dinner was quit uneventful. The baby was well behaved.

What were your limits as a child?

No comments: