Thursday, November 20, 2008

Spa Day

Ahh a scalp massage!


So this is what you did all day!






Momma had a spa day. The husband gave me a gift card to the spa for my birthday. I was able to use it today. I received a facial and a seaweed body rub with hydrotherapy. I cried the drive to the spa. It is so hard to leave the baby. The facial was great. The tech decided to tell me all about her birth experience. Why do people feel the need to share everything? She started to tear up when she told me her three year old son recently stopped breastfeeding. Are you kidding me? The seaweed rub was very weird. I went into a room that looked like the inside of a drive thru car wash.


She scrubbed me with salt and then turned on the water. She used a big hose and then a sprinkle system came on. Next came the Green seaweed rub. The smell was not so pleasant. The another rinse through the car wash. Next an application of Caribbean lotion. I felt all greased up. Although the trip to the spa was nice, I couldn't wait to get home to my boy. I gave him a spa night with his bath.








No comments: