Friday, August 8, 2008

Are you there God, It's me I'm still pregnant?

I never knew this last stretch of pregnancy would be so hard. The anticipation of the pain and of the arrival of the new baby. I am huge and moody. I don't like how I feel. I thought the baby blues set in after the arrival. I think I also have the husband blues. The husband is not very understanding and is self absorbed during this time. I am frustrated with his need to go out " one last time." He has done this several times for several weeks. Leaving me alone and miserable.

The doctor said today that I am dilated. He would induce on the 28th of August if I do not start the process on my own. No sooner. The baby looks fine and we could see him breathing. He is estimated to be at 5lbs 6ounces. We only have one more week of baby school.

No comments: