Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Baby School Drop Out

The husband and I have been attending baby school. The instructor is an RN who had worked labor and delivery for 20+years. After attending the class I now understand why she does not work the floor. Her opinion of child birth differs from mine. We have had several class discussions on her views from child birth to breast feeding. This woman truly believes that to be an empowered woman you must deliver with no pain medication. I told her that I can feel empowered getting a good deal on a pair of shoes. She would be my worst nightmare during delivery. The husband has resorted to bribery to keep me in class. He says we are not quitters. What would our baby think if we dropped out of baby school?


I have attached some ultrasound snap shots.

No comments: