Thursday, August 21, 2008

An eventful doctor visit

Went to the doc today for my weekly check up. Found out that I am 1centimeter. The baby is in position. After the exam I had a lot of bleeding. The doctor sent me to the hospital to be monitored. The husband lost it. He dropped me at the hospital and went home to get the bags. I called my mom to join me at the hospital. She said she would be right there. After getting checked in to the evaluation unit and put on monitors, I called the husband. He lost the car keys. It turns out he thought he needed to take the trash out and threw the keys in the trash. It was also with great importance that he shower and shave. He wanted to look nice for the baby. Meanwhile I am being examined and monitored for an hour. The baby looks good. I call mom and she was so nervous she got on the wrong highway. She was my back up for the husband. I guess I need a third back up. It turns out I just need to rest for a little while. I was released to go home. No baby today.

No comments: