Thursday, August 28, 2008

Push Him Out, Push Him Out Way Out!

<
We are scheduled for an induction sometime tomorrow. Can you believe the hospital calls you and gives you a half hour window to come in? I told the nurse she was nuts and that I have many other choices of hospitals to select from. They said I would be first on the call list. Also, I have my own hospital gown. I plan on wearing it during labor and then doing a quick wardrobe change before giving birth. She acted like I was insane. Even James brown had like four wardrobe changes at his funeral. She told me to limit my luggage. Is she can weigh it like the airlines? I wonder if insurance covers this. This hospital is suppose to be known as the baby factory. Maybe the emphasis is on factory and not on customer service. Email me if you want to know the name of the hospital. I am off to get a manicure and a pedicure.

1 comment:

Michela said...

Thinking of you and wishing you good luck with your delivery--let us know when G3 arrives!!