Friday, August 15, 2008

My cervix is not up by my aorta

I had a very non productive check up. The baby has decided to disengage from the cervix and float around. He is healthy and breathing fine. Plenty of fluid and the placenta looks great. Basically he is enjoying his time in the spa. The doctor had to stick his arm up to his elbow to check my cervix. The last time I checked my cervix was not up by my aorta. He says this may be uncomfortable. HMM! You think. No change in my cervix from last week. Doc says everything looks fine down here. Well, I will have to take his word for it. I have not seen that region for awhile. I do have a great lady who helps with the bikini waxes. It is getting harder and harder to crawl up on the table. After all I do not want the baby to be born in a brush fire.

No comments: