Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Preparing for labor

So the husband and I have been nesting all day. The husband is at the golf course. He says the good doc recommended it and that it is okay. Hmmm! I cleaned out the refrigerator and the freezer. Everything is organized alphabetically and by category. I then moved on to the pantry. Each can and box are all in their place. I went to the grocery store and stocked up on bread, milk,toilet paper, paper towels, napkins, Tide and water. I don't know if I am preparing for a baby or a snow storm. Then the cooking started. I have made homemade croutons, sugar cookies, and peanut butter cookies. I also sliced fresh peaches and used the food saver to freeze them in individual bags. I am contemplating making homemade spaghetti sauce with our homegrown tomatoes.

This afternoon I worked on squats and stretches to prepare for child birth. I wonder if you can inject your vagina with steroids. Probably not. Just a thought. I did have someone recommend an herbal tea to strengthen the uterus for childbirth. Steroids/herbal tea. Tomorrow we have an appointment with the good doc. Wish me luck. I think I am going to take a nap.

No comments: