Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Bring your zoloft




The husband and I have been trying to adapt the neurotic cat to the coming addition. When I was 5 months the cat completely lost his mind. The cat therapist, yes I said cat therapist, said that the cat can sense my hormone change. The cat believes the husband is now the alpha. He will not listen to me. I rescued him from the humane society. The husband hates the cat. We have followed some techniques recommended by the cat whisperer. The cat thought the nursery was his. We would find him rocking in the glider. The cat would fall asleep in the sitting room with me. I would leave the room to do something. The cat would wake up in a panic and scream until he found me. They said he might need an antidepressant and regular appointments with the therapist. I hope all goes well when we arrive home with G3. Anyone have any tips? Please leave a comment.

No comments: